domingo, octubre 01, 2006

I am back

I've got to admit that I feel a little weired writing a blog. I don't want to be the center of these writings. But recently a lady, probably in her late 50's in my Sunday school class shared what a bless was her blog for her and other people and she encouraged everybody to have a blog. Actually, it cracked me up, I would expect that from a teenager but not from somebody of her age. Then I thought: “well, my blog doesn't have to be all about me, I can use this mean to tell the things God is doing in my life”. So I am back, I want to use a piece of bytes, bandwidth and cyberspace to show what my Lord Jesus Christ is doing in my life and also some thought I shared with my congregation at 1stCC called "Communion Meditations (CM) or Offering Meditations (OM)"

1 comentario:

Hurricane Empress dijo...

I am also a "blogger" and glad to see others using it for the cause of Christ! I will check in from time to time just to see what is up on your blog...I have one www.hurricaneempress.com there are quite a few things that I use on mine that are free you may want to consider using such as RockYou and VideoTube which helps to enhance what you are doing already - take care, God bless!